Mold From Your Window AC Might Be Making You Sick.
Without you even knowing it, mold in your air conditioner could be making your air unhealthy. Molds spores can be detected in most air sample tests, but too much mold can be dangerous to your health. If you have any of the following symptoms you may want to consult with your doctor.
Running nose, sneezing, itching, difficulty breathing, wheezing, headache, fatigue and watery eyes. Prolonged exposure to too much mold spores can lead to chronic Fatigue, Brain Fog & growth in lungs or respiratory system.
In addition, your window AC unit probably is not running as efficiently as it should be because of dirt and mold. We take care in handling your window ac and disassemble when possible.
Don't mess around with mold and have us come out and assess your situation.